Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz rivalry set for biggest stage as White House UFC card confirmed

7 hours ago 3
ARTICLE AD BOX

Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz rivalry set for biggest stage as White House UFC card confirmed

Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz rivalry set for biggest stage as White House UFC card confirmed (Image Via Google)

Nate Diaz has finally spoken about the fight fans have been waiting for. He said a third match with Conor McGregor could happen at the White House. This would be the rubber match that people have been asking for since 2016.

The special event is planned for July 4, 2026, on the White House lawn in Washington, D.C. UFC president Dana White has already confirmed that the show will take place. Both fighters seem interested, and the buzz around this fight is huge.

Nate Diaz confirms interest in Conor McGregor trilogy

Nate Diaz talked about the possible fight in an interview with Clocked n’ Loaded. When asked about facing Conor McGregor again, he said, “Yeah, for sure [at the White House card]. Time will tell, guys.” His answer gave hope to fans who have waited almost a decade to see the rivalry settled.

The two men have already fought twice. March 2016 at UFC 196, Nate Diaz stunned the globe with his submission of Conor McGregor. Conor McGregor then retaliated with a decision victory at UFC 202 in August 2016. Though there has been continuous discussion about a third fight since then, nothing has been officially registered.

Now, with the White House event locked in, the chances feel stronger than ever.

Also Read:

Ryan Garcia Blasts Raja Jackson After Brutal Attack Leaves Syko Stu Unconscious In California Ring

Conor McGregor prepares for July 4 White House event

As part of America's 250th Independence Day festivities, the UFC will host this event on July 4, 2026. According to Dana White, the event will take place on the South Lawn of the White House. U.S. President Donald Trump has been helping to promote this concept. Since July 2021, when he lost to Dustin Poirier after breaking his leg at UFC 264, Conor McGregor has not fought.

But his renewed participation in the anti-doping initiative of the UFC suggests he is getting ready for a comeback. At UFC 279 in September 2022, Nate Diaz last fought, defeating Tony Ferguson via submission. Michael Bisping,a former UFC champion, also expressed his opinion. On his YouTube channel, he said the only fight that can headline this White House card is Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor III. In his words, “Wouldn’t you rather see Nate Diaz versus Conor McGregor at the White House? That’s the fight I’d rather see.”With both fighters showing interest, the stage now looks set. Fans will have to wait and see if July 4, 2026, becomes the day the rivalry is finally settled.

Read Entire Article